'What IF?'


I like that girl but "WHAT IF" if she doesn't like me back, what if she hates me, what if she rejects me and say something bad on my face?

Don't you think our world rotates around this word called as WHAT IF?

We are literally threatened by this word and we are the the only culprit to give so much importance to this word. We think this question will answer many of our questions but we tend to forget the fact that, this is the only question which brings up so many questions and possibilities which might not even arise or the situation which may not even appear by the time but we start to think about it.

The problem is that we have inside us which is not telling we think and take action according to our heart, we have eventually stopped listening to our hearts and have started assuming things that the the situation will turn in this way only. And if in any case, the situation turns out to be good  we start questioning and doubting  that this was not supposed to happen, this was not expected and we start panicking that no what is happening now is not good.

Due to this people tend to lose trust in themselves and also from there surrounding people. One bad move in their life makes them believe that everything after this will direct them to heartbreak and will leave them in pain. But we forget the fact that whatever happens to us is being created by us and we are the only ones who can avoid them, but we tend to hold on to things and our past and start evaluating our upcoming future and present on this question WHAT IF? 

But "WHAT IF" we stop thinking about this question and start using this word for positive things around us rather than putting it into use for the negative part of it. How about this that WHAT IF when I’ll talk to her even she will reply to me in a good manner and we will end being very good friends. WHAT IF when I’ll talk to my boss he will listen to me and will appreciate my points.

Life is all about how we see it!! Putting questions before every thought will make it together.  


Comments

  1. I really like this blog because i too overthink and this blog had given me some positivity
    I really appreciate your writting skill and ese hi blogs likhte raho

    ReplyDelete
  2. The blog is really very good and the most importantly it is relatable!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This blog is really nice...impressive work!!!����

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice blog bro.. good goin keep it up😎👍

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanx bro for your genuine feedback and appreciation

      Delete
  5. bhooooot khub lekha he yaara assea he likte reho aur hum logo ko motivate ker te reho

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for your genuine feedback and appreciation
      i will try to write more usefull blog by which the people get motivate

      Delete
  6. I really like your blog it's really impressive. Great job bro.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely bang on !!
    I felt the same when I first saw my mystery girl....
    And it turned out to be good for me..

    This blog is really good !

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Lifeline