Staenz…...The life-changer


Staenz is a team of passionate people who are having vast experience in Digital Marketing, Branding, Application Development, and Online Training.

                                  Staenz Digital Marketing Academy- My 2nd Home

The story starts when I finally decided to join #1 Staenz Digital Marketing Academy, the journey is all about when I started as being a student and then joined as an intern. There were a lot of questions raised in the back of my mind about the Staff and trainers so now I just wanna share my experience. Stay Tuned!!!

Hey guys my self Kushal Bhansali from Khetia, Madhya Pradesh.


Back then when in school, it usually took me a lot of effort to understand things related to my syllabus and other things, but if I talk about the roller coaster ride I started with Staenz Digital Marketing Academy first being a student and then being a part of such a great team it definitely went up and up with so much of learning and experiences The journey was made easy all because of my 4 main pillars in the academy. They are:

Tejaswini ma’am: 

I still remember my first day at Staenz Digital Marketing Academy and the very first interaction with my mentor and guru. Just like her name TEJASWINI - the radiance of her aura and full of knowledge, she made my first day at ease. Indeed she is a good speaker, who has a very nice understanding of students and in what way you can make them comfortable with the environment around them. My first session was taken by her and she taught us about digital marketing and then I got clear in my mind about the opportunities one can achieve from this field. Ma’am has a clear friendly approach towards student which made it more easy for me to learn efficiently. 


Sanjeev Sir: 

Sir is the founder and the CEO of the Staenz Digital Marketing Academy. An absolute figure of a mentor and guide, who will no doubt going to guide you towards a proper path but will also grab your hand and will help you reach the desired destination with flying colors and great achievement on the path. 

Sumit sir & Devanshi ma’am:

They are the 3rd and 4th pillar what to say about them. Shortage of words and no words can explain or express them and their importance. It seems that they don't have the word "NO" in their dictionary. No matter what is the question, what is the time, whatever is your doubt, with all due respect and high-level patience they are going to answer all your questions. 

I take all my chance and opportunity to show my gratitude towards my seniors, my colleague and all my friends. They all are real diamonds for me, because of them my life got changed and I am really thankful to them because I came to know that what I am and what I can do. 

Thank you Staenz Digital Marketing Academy for helping me develop my inner skills and helping me grow professionally in the field I have chosen.

       To sum up my experience I would just say that, "It is true that you can get many teachers but finding a pack of guru and friend is difficult and I am so lucky to have them.
                        
https://staenz.com/

Comments

  1. Thank you so much Kushal for such lovely words about Team STAENZ. We get motivation and energy to deliver better training by reading such articles. Now you have added a nice piece of content on Internet, DON'T STOP here. Keep going my friends, that's the only way 😊✌️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much sir for all the motivationa and support

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Lifeline

BE YOU